Create colourful slabs with transfer papers for polymer clay (works well with Fimo, Cernit and Sculpey). Transfer papers are easy to use, no mess, time saving and come in generous size with many designs to choose.
Size: 14x14 cm
Preprinted transfer papers for unique polymer clay designs. All design comes with instructions to use.
- For best result, use on white or light coloured clays
- If your clay is dry, prep surface by wiping with baby wipe (one swipe only) to create a thin layer of moisture
- Cut out the portion you want and place printed image faced down onto the prepared slab
- Use your finger to spread out the paper evenly and thoroughly. Make sure paper is in contact with the clay
- Wait 45 minutes before removing transfer paper. If you use baby wipe in step 2, wait until paper is dry
- Dispose used paper as the ink will be sticky. Do not touch the clay surface as you might smudge the image
- Slightly lift the edge to check if the image is fully transferred. If your clay is a bit dry, wait for another 5-10 minutes
- Colours change while baking. Best result is at 110°C/ 230°F - 30 minutes
- For Sculpey clays, you can use a (very) thin layer of Liquid Sculpey for better transfer
Results: After baking, you will get a matte result with slightly lighter colours. You can apply glossy varnish or UV resin after baking for more virant colours.
I have never used anything like this and I am in love with them!!!! I will be ordering more.