Use texture plates to create intricate and detailed patterns on polymer clay. These texture plates leave an embossed effect, where the resulting pattern is raised (instead of being indented).
- Outer plate: 50mm x 50mm x 4.5mm
- Inner image: 19mm(w) x 40mm(h)
How to use:
- Place stamp with the engraved side facing up
- Place clay on top the texture plate
- Run a roller over the clay, applying even pressure between the clay and texture plate. Apply firmer pressure for a stronger embossed effect.
- Dust cornflour onto clay to prevent sticking
- Clean after use with warm soapy water or wet wipe
- Do not place in dishwasher