Fimo Leather Effect polymer clay is an oven-hardening modelling clay that replicates the look and even feel of leather. After hardening and can be used for a wide range of projects including jewellery, accessories and home decoration.
The leather effect is visible on both sides of the clay.
- Marked with guide lines, allowing you to easily split the clay into 8 even portions
- Standard block size is 57 g (2 oz)
- Easy to open and reuseable wrapper, perfect for storing the clay
- After hardening in oven, the look and texture is similar to leather
Tips for working with leather effect
- You can emphasis the leather effect by gently pulling or stretching the clay with your hands before baking. This will result in a more raw leather look.
- Fimo leather effect clay will shrink slightly after it is hardened in the oven. If your creation to be a specific size, it is recommended that you make a slightly larger size and cut to shape after hardening.
- This type of clay is highly flexible and bendable. If thin enough, FIMO leather effect can be braided, sewn (by hand or in a machine) and cut with craft scissors.