3D printed polymer clay shape cutters featuring:
- Newly designed thin ~0.3mm cutting edge
- Wide rim at the top for grip, assisting easy removal of cutter
- 8mm cutting depth
- Made from PLA a biodegradable material derived from renewable sources such as fermented corn starch
Size of 'inner' cut out shape: 35mm(h) x 12mm(w). Please allow for a +/- 0.5mm variance in measurement.
This listing includes x2 cutters (pictured) as part of a mirrored set.
How to use:
- Press the cutter gently into polymer clay
- Apply even and firm pressure
- Dust cornflour onto clay and/or cutter to prevent sticking
- Smooth any small imperfections by sanding
- Clean after use with warm soapy water or wet wipe
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid direct heat or sunlight to prevent warping
- Do not apply horizonal pressure